About Carrie Bridges, BFA
Carrie is a Master’s student at Antioch University Seattle, in the Art Therapy, Couple and Family Therapy, and Play Therapy programs. Dr. Whitehead and Art Therapist faculty from her school will supervise her through internship. She plan’s to graduate in Fall 2022, and then work toward licensure in Idaho.
She believe’s in strengthening and supporting family relationships to overcome challenges and thrive. Art is a visual form of communication when words are not enough. With art therapy, clients have new ways of expression and communication. She is excited to work with children, adolescents, parents, and whole families.
She earned her BFA from Idaho State University. She went back to school after that in order to enter an Art Therapy program in Seattle. Now she has an internship here in Idaho. She loves to spend time with her family and two dogs, make art, write stories, and travel.
- American Art Therapy Association (AATA)
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- Idaho Counseling Association (ICA)
- Idaho Association of Marriage and Family Counselors (IDAMFC)
- Idaho Association for Spiritual, Ethical, and Religious Values in Counseling (IDASERVIC)