Northwest Autism Conference – Resources
Below are the resources mentioned in my presentation to Educators and Professionals. I included more than I said I would but listed the ones I promised first. Thanks for your participation.
- PBIS Article in the Home (Due to copyright restrictions I can’t post it on my website, but the link will point you to the full article posted on the Health and Human Services website).
- Increasing recess time (this links to an article on NPR about the research they are doing with increasing recess time).
- Mindfulness in school (this links to an article on CNN about research on Mindfulness in schools).
- emWave2 (this links to the bio-feedback machine I use in my office).
- Emotion Coaching in Schools (this links to the research article that shows the results of using Emotion Coaching in schools).
Below are a few of the common handouts I give to many of my clients. Feel free to use them as they may be of benefit to you and your family.
If you have any questions about any of these, feel free to contact me.