Rates for Services
Therapy Rates –
- An initial 15 minute phone consultation is free.
- Initial Intake Assessment (45-90 minutes):
- Therapy Session (30-60 minutes):
- Missed Appointments (without 24 hr advance notice):
Diagnostic Assessment Rates –
- Initial Consultation:
- Assessment Services:
- Feedback Session:
Other Services –
- Consultation Services:
(phone calls longer than 15 minutes, meeting with medical/school staff, etc.)
Payment of Services –
- We accept cash, check (payable to “Aspen Grove Family Therapy, Inc.”) or payments via Square. All payments are due at the time of service.
Aspen Grove is currently fully networked with the following insurance providers, with more being added regularly:
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- Regence BlueShield of Idaho
- Optum (Commercial)
- Optum Idaho (Idaho Medicaid)
- Select Health
- We are also willing to provide you with a ‘superbill’ which can be used to submit your payments to an insurance company we are not currently networked with for reimbursement.
- Important Note: Even though we take insurance and will do all in our power to receive payment from your insurance provider, you are still responsible to verify they will cover your services. We do our best to ensure proper billing, but you will be responsible for any payments not made by the insurance company (due to deductible, copay, or missed sessions).
Missed Appointments –
- Your appointment is essentially reserving the therapists time and office for that hour. If you are more than 10 minutes late to your appointment we will have to reschedule for another day and you will be responsible for missed session fee ($75), due at the next scheduled session. If you fail to cancel your appointment at least 24 hours in advance, you will be responsible for the missed session fee ($75), due at the next scheduled session.
Third Party Payments –
- We also accept payment from other third party payers, outside of insurance companies, however this needs to be arranged between you and the payer before services are started. If the payer ends payment, you will become responsible for payments not received.
If you are a new client please call (208) 258-7681 to schedule an initial appointment. You may also use our contact form to request a phone consultation.
If you are a limited licensed therapist looking for quality supervision, or a play therapist looking to become a Registered Play Therapist, Dr. Whitehead is currently accepting a limited number of supervision spots. Please call (208) 258-7681 to schedule a free initial consultation to determine if his supervision style works for you. You may also use our contact form