A 6-Session workshop for couples in committed relationships, based on the work of Dr.’s John and Julie Gottman
- Choosing Commitment (September 8, 2020)
- Setting a Solid Foundation (September 15, 2020)
- Understanding Conflict (September 22, 2020)
- Managing Conflict (September 29, 2020)
- Being a Team (October 6, 2020)
- Intimacy, Desire, and Passion (October 13, 2020)
Classes will take place every Tuesday evening from 7pm to 9pm starting September 8, 2020.
The workshops will be run by Larissa Macfarlane, Marriage and Family Therapy Student, under the direction and supervision of Dr. Michael Whitehead.
Couples must attend together!
The workshop will take place in the lobby of Aspen Grove Family Therapy, located at 451 Eastland Drive, Suite 7!