- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) – see here for more information about assessment procedures.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) – see here for more information about assessment procedures.
- Social and Emotional Development of Children
- Disruptive Behavior Disorders (ODD/CD)
- Marital and Family Satisfaction and Functioning
General Assessment Procedures
The procedures for most assessments I provide are similar to those for ASD and ADHD, but often take less time. Depending on the individual and the concern you are wanting evaluated it can take anywhere between 2-5 hours. The cost associated with the assessment is outlined in our policies and procedures.
*NOTE: These assessments are NOT Neuro-psychological or Psychological Evaluations. They are diagnostic assessments. When a diagnosis is provided as a result they are official diagnoses, but do not qualify as ‘psychological evaluations’.